Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for recommendations for brands of these toys for a 5 year old girl

My daughter has been harping on since late last year that she wants a bunk bed for her dolls, as well as a double pram..Her old pram is too short and i am not sure which types are suited to older girls - surely there are other 5 year olds and older who still like taking their dolls for walks?

I have looked on Ebay but as i dont know what type to go for its a case of scrolling through page after page, trying to find those who are prepared to courier, then checking the info.!

as for the bunk bed for dolls - i.e larger dolls, not sindy size - the ones I have seen on ebay either wont deliver or want an arm and leg!

Also looking for bike accessories - dolls seat for bike and some sort of basket for front and if anyone else can recommend toys that a 5-6 year old can get a lot of use out of please add the info here!

Any current deals links welcomed! Thanks all!

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767464
      2. One thing you've forgotten710
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      4. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651

See more discussions