Hi, I was wondering if anyone could recommend or advise, based on
experience, a USB video capture device for PC (win 7/10) which will
allow me to capture some old VHS tapes.

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Some derivative of EasyCap. Probably best to purchase from genuinely UK-based seller as you may be looking to return as there are many rubbish blag clones kicking around.
Otherwise, some other options in recent similar thread:
hotukdeals.com/dis…481
AndyRoyd15/05/2020 13:54

Some derivative of EasyCap. Probably best to purchase from genuinely …Some derivative of EasyCap. Probably best to purchase from genuinely UK-based seller as you may be looking to return as there are many rubbish blag clones kicking around.Otherwise, some other options in recent similar thread:https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/vhs-to-dvd-conversation-3400481

Thanks Andy, I guess my search criteria wasn't that good before posting. I get what you're saying about the devices, as looking at reviews on them, a lot tend to be 50/50 which made me a bit wary. I'll check out the other post for more details.
I'm using a Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle to capture my footage. It's great with Hi 8 stuff straight from the camera, but i can't get it to capture my VHS C tapes via a Video recorder. Currently looking to use a DVR to output a TBC to hopefully correct this issue.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions