EXPIRED

Looking for sales/low prices on clothes.

Hi, i would like to know where the best place to buy designer clothes from, i don't mean huge designers, more like henleys, calvin klein, bench more of teenage styles.

thank you

6 Comments

TK Maxx is great for those type of brands - I shop there often, and get far more than my monies worth (you do need some patience though!).

Original Poster

Pr3cious18;7532361

TK Maxx is great for those type of brands - I shop there often, and get … TK Maxx is great for those type of brands - I shop there often, and get far more than my monies worth (you do need some patience though!).

thank you, there are no local stores with such products other than if i catch a train so just wodnering if there are any online? thank you again

Priceless Pain;7532402

thank you, there are no local stores with such products other than if i … thank you, there are no local stores with such products other than if i catch a train so just wodnering if there are any online? thank you again

Try: [url]www.getthelabel.com[/url] or [url]www.mandmdirect.com[/url], they're good also :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thank you, seem to have nothing in my size silly mediums are henleys small sizes? maybe a large will do

Priceless Pain;7532735

thank you, seem to have nothing in my size silly mediums are … thank you, seem to have nothing in my size silly mediums are henleys small sizes? maybe a large will do

Henleys are usually sized from 0 - 4 (i think). 0= size 8, 1= size 10, 2=size 12 and so on...:oops:

I have 4 tshirts guess, DKNY, Calvin klein and Jasper Conran last one been worn but others BN. Guess size M others XL which means M to L really in our language!
All blue with logo on and Guess has pattern on and short sleeves, others I think are 3 quarter sleeves let me know if sort of thing you looking for as I have tons of new clothes to get rid of but cannot be bothered taking pics and listing all of them!:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sky or Virgin?1418
    2. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1015
    3. Which Smart Watch for Running?24
    4. O2 data roaming in France44

See more discussions