Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for self-catering accommodation for 10 people this May in UK

A friend is looking for the above. Has anyone any ideas please for the cheapest place to find this?
    Thanks loads!

5 Comments

where about in the uk??

Original Poster

Sorry should have made this clear. She says anywhere interesting basically! I know this is not a lot to go on....

possibly not the cheapest, but possibly the most interesting is through the Landmark Trust:

[url]www.landmarktrust.org.uk[/url]

You'll have to join, but its only £10 or so and you get that as a refund on any bookings.

I found a few cottages based in Devon on ebay in the the summer, they were always advertising them on there. The two I found both slept upto 10 people and had their own indoor heated swimming pool, as well as large entertainment area and all the mod cons. I can't remember what the full price was but I do remember that it was on special offer at the time of £250 (for all 10, not individually) for either a 3 night weekend break or £250 for a 4 night mid week break.
    It looked was lovely I am going to try and book it up myself later in the year.
    Just type holiday cottage Devon into ebay to find them.

Original Poster

caz1cool;1548600

I found a few cottages based in Devon on ebay in the the summer, they … I found a few cottages based in Devon on ebay in the the summer, they were always advertising them on there. The two I found both slept upto 10 people and had their own indoor heated swimming pool, as well as large entertainment area and all the mod cons. I can't remember what the full price was but I do remember that it was on special offer at the time of £250 (for all 10, not individually) for either a 3 night weekend break or £250 for a 4 night mid week break.It looked was lovely I am going to try and book it up myself later in the year.Just type holiday cottage Devon into ebay to find them.

Sounds fantastic! Thanks a lot. xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944486
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'31449
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1316
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047110

See more discussions