Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for skins for xbox 360

As the title says, I am looking for skins that you just 'stick on' to the 360 for a new theme. Can anyone recommend me a place where they do them as I haven't been successful in finding a good website that do them yet... my 360 looks so plain at the minute!

Thanks in advance

13 Comments

Banned

ebay have them

Banned

raggers;2138059

]http://www.skinsforconsoles.co.uk/xbox_360_complete%20skins/xbox_360_complete_skins.htmthese are quite good and onli like £6

£6 is just for the controller covern not the 360. Thats £15.99 or £19.99 for both

ODB_69;2137633

ebay have them

be carefull with the ebay ones, my son purchased a skin with flames and it just kept peeling off

Banned

mmm007;2138838

be carefull with the ebay ones, my son purchased a skin with flames and … be carefull with the ebay ones, my son purchased a skin with flames and it just kept peeling off

Yeah was gonna get some but think there all about as rubbish as each other. Decided I could live with white after all

Original Poster

raggers;2138059

http://www.skinsforconsoles.co.uk/xbox_360_complete%20skins/xbox_360_complete_skins.htmthese are quite good and onli like £6

Wow some of them look really good thanks :thumbsup:

Has anyone ordered one off of this site and could they recommend it to me if they have?

Original Poster

Bump.......

Original Poster

Bump..........

Lynx;2144570

Think I am gonna order one out of the following skins:Which one does … Think I am gonna order one out of the following skins:Which one does everyone think looks the best? Would like your opinions please

Digital Urban Camo looks very nice. The others look abit poor

I has a mass effect skin and faceplate i bought from game, never peeled off once !!

Just make sure you stick it on properly

Banned

£20's a bit much though isn't it

Original Poster

SteJosh;2145568

Digital Urban Camo looks very nice. The others look abit poor

Hmm I like all of them, I really can't decide which one to go for... just hope they look as good as they appear on their website.

jackthelad;2145719

Just make sure you stick it on properly

Their website says they're 100% fadeproof and 100% wont come of proof or something along those lines :roll:

ODB_69;2145732

£20's a bit much though isn't it

They're £15.99 don't think I'll bother with the controller, but do you think I'd have to take the skin off it I ever, say, got a RROD (touch wood that I don't)?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2737
      2. Legal advice33
      3. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      4. Samsung Galaxy S666

See more discussions