Expired

Looking For Sky HD

7 replies
Found 25th Jul 2008
Does anyone know if there are any deals around to obtain Sky HD, as an existing subscriber for less than the £150 plus fitting?

I don't mind paying for the box, I just object to paying for fitting when as when alreadyt a Sky Plus subscriber, all I need to do is swap boxes and make a phone call.

1. Ask
  2. HD
  3. Sky
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. HD
  3. Sky
7 Comments

Just ask sky to send you out the box and you'll fit it yourself. They offered me the box for £100 buti turned it down as there are only 25 channels what are actually HD so i didnt see the point xxx

friend.sky.com/
If you have a friend who wants sky then this is your cheapest option

god thats confusing

i know virgin do a package for £25 which is the tv broadband and the phone

do sky do something like this ???

£25 with virgin? id like to know where youve found that, cos i aint got that! I have virgin plus, and i have XL TV, XL Phone, & Broadband and its £47 a month. Maybe the £25 one is small tv and small phone, xxxx

could be my nana and grandad have it

i dont think id want every channel anyway, movies iv prob seen every film. news n that dont care, i just care bout sports channels lol

lol xxx

im a while off that yet tho ill worry bout all that once im in.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564112
    2. EA shuts down Visceral Games.610
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769272
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861865

See more discussions