EXPIRED

looking for some cheap nursing bras?

in a 36h debenhams do a 2 pack for £25 but only go up to a g cup

4 Comments

Marks & spencer do a 2 pack for £25 they go up to H cup:)

they wont be cheap but they the most supportive ive found i went up to 42 J by end of pregnancy and i think 42f was biggest they did but 1000% more supportive than M&S even thought i could get 42 or 44 h from them.

Anita is the brand they about £25 each . Well worth looking out for on ebay if you dont want to spend taht much.

nursingbra.co.uk/Ani…hGw

Anita 5062 Nursing Bra Thats the one i bought and they do go up to H cups now I know on link its 31.99 but well worth it IMO and least i can show you so maybe if you find cheaper, you know that one is good.

Original Poster

thats the problem i have found in the past the m&s ones are not very supportive and tend to ride up ur back from the weight of the boobies,i will look into anita bras thanks for ur help
i have looked on ebay but there are only 4 bras in 36h
have left u both rep :thumbsup:

*********.co.uk/Ani…m14 I know not feeding bra, but its is a " anita bra" in 36H auction ends in 5 hrs and its also BNWOT so could be cheap way of see what you think of the brand

*********.co.uk/Ani…m14 same here but if i remember rigthtly from trying these on the bra in first link is nicer and better
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions