Groups

Looking for some geeky/nerdy things to watch

Yes I am a nerd and love the world I live in before anyone comes in with the typical and expected responses.
    I'm on a bit of a binge of some nerdy things to watch, looked at online lists but they always have the same stuff.

Watched Pure Pwnage, The Guild web shows but want to expand that if possible to movies. Want something of the culture not just nerdy stuff like comics and sci fi. Want something like Knights of Badassdom, Zero Charisma.

Hard to explain what I am after as I'd google otherwise. Just wondering if any of my people know of any good stuff.

21 Comments

ascension of scifi channel (refuse to say syfy)

whil weaton project, also scifi

halo nightfall was okay, halo legends, halo red v blue by rooster teeth.

continuum isnt too bad, a lot of it is compressed and could have used full seasoms

final fantasy advent children,akira,fist of the north star?

whil weaton project has the main woman of the guild on as a guest, the first episode has an awful laugh track but persist and it gets better, I think the women from tge guild was on a town calles eureka cloaet to the end. I know these are prob arent what uour after but thought id suggest anyway incase.

Banned

Is Gotham something you would watch?

Police academy 5 is on ITV 4 HD

Fringe?

Frozen Planet - if you like the world you live in (_;)

Scott PIlgrim vs The World is a good start

Have you watched Gundam 00?

Here is a small list of TV shows I've watched:

Chuck
    Heroes
    Person of Interest
    Arrow
    Flash
    Gotham
    NCIS: Los Angeles
    Breaking Bad
    Archer

Original Poster

Wow, an unexpected warm response.
    Some good things to watch there, do watch all the comic/super hero shows already but wanted a more "lifestyle" watch of our world. Wanted a break from the fandoms for a bit. haha.

Many thanks all, or seemingly my brothers and sisters.

Everything on the Geek and Sundry youtube channel? It's all rather good. I especially enjoy Tabletop.

Eden of the East is AWESOME. One of the few anime I've enjoyed. Irrc the first half is a series and the next 2 parts movies. Highly recommended.

Banned

Watch Cosmos: A space odyssey.

IT Crowd
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764136
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846146
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213611
      4. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam67

See more discussions