Groups

Looking For Some Info!

Thinking about trading my Xbox 360 for a ps3, Dont really know why tbh just really want a ps3. Mainly for the free online play as this paying to play online with xbox then the servers always crashing and not working is getting soooo annoying!!!

So was wondering what you guys thought should i try and trade my 360 for a ps3 or sell it to buy one or should i jst keep my good old xbox !!!

22 Comments

i heard The Ps3 free pay ends at the end of the year.

Original Poster

Lornypops;3675129

aahh well if thats true then i would jst keep my xbox !

Lornypops;3675129

That is a lie.

Original Poster

The JFK;3675172

That is a lie.

ok no need for that word, they just said they heard ! do you have any info on it being free for the forseable future dude cos this would really sway my decission

The PSN will be free for the foreseeable future.

Original Poster

The JFK;3675199

The PSN will be free for the foreseeable future.

do you have any info on it dude, im being genuinly serious here cos i dnt wanna get it and thn find out they are charging i would jst keep my 360 if thats the case

Lornypops;3675129

Can you post any evidence to back this up as i can't find anything at all online that says it's ending ? :roll:

GET A PS3 !! :thumbsup:

scotland88;3675207

do you have any info on it dude, im being genuinly serious here cos i dnt … do you have any info on it dude, im being genuinly serious here cos i dnt wanna get it and thn find out they are charging i would jst keep my 360 if thats the case

There will be no infomation on it. I just know that it will be free for the foreseeable future.

starsparkle2311;3675220

okay i'm a PS2 fangirl, kids are getting a wii for Xmas!!!(not too … okay i'm a PS2 fangirl, kids are getting a wii for Xmas!!!(not too impressed myself, but....) I'm slightly drawn towards the PS3, not that I can afford one at the mo' but I can save, are they backwards compatible with PS2 games? Haven't seen too many games to make me really want one, but maybe that'll change - wishful thinking, or am i right?

Only the 60GB PS3s are backward compatable however these are no longer made. You have to pay a lot more to get a second hand 60GB console which IMO is not worth it.

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;3675210

Can you post any evidence to back this up as i can't find anything at all … Can you post any evidence to back this up as i can't find anything at all online that says it's ending ? :roll:GET A PS3 !! :thumbsup:

+1
    starsparkle2311;3675220

okay i'm a PS2 fangirl, kids are getting a wii for Xmas!!!(not too … okay i'm a PS2 fangirl, kids are getting a wii for Xmas!!!(not too impressed myself, but....) I'm slightly drawn towards the PS3, not that I can afford one at the mo' but I can save, are they backwards compatible with PS2 games? Haven't seen too many games to make me really want one, but maybe that'll change - wishful thinking, or am i right?

im not sure on backwards compatability tbh i know the 60gb was but they dont make that now, the wii is fun my dad has one, not something i could play all the time tho .
    The JFK;3675231

There will be no infomation on it. I just know that it will be free for … There will be no infomation on it. I just know that it will be free for the foreseeable future.

ok well as usuall you make statments and dont back them up so i will take what you say with a pinch of salt

According the the Official website it's Free !

uk.playstation.com/psn/

Plus they are about to release PS Home which i've heard is going to be free for all PS3 owners.

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;3675254

According the the Official website it's Free !Plus they are about to … According the the Official website it's Free !Plus they are about to release PS Home which i've heard is going to be free for all PS3 owners.

what is ps home?

Mecoconuts;3675210

Can you post any evidence to back this up as i can't find anything at all … Can you post any evidence to back this up as i can't find anything at all online that says it's ending ? :roll:GET A PS3 !! :thumbsup:

Nope, just heard it from a friend, he must be talking **** :whistling: lol

scotland88;3675253

ok well as usuall you make statments and dont back them up so i will take … ok well as usuall you make statments and dont back them up so i will take what you say with a pinch of salt

Wow, strong hate.

This is the only evidence i can find ....all it states is that the PS3 Network is free to use ......

faq.en.playstation.com/cgi…w=1

Original Poster

The JFK;3675273

Wow, strong hate.

no im jst looking for 100% info and without proof what you say is usless!

Original Poster

Mecoconuts;3675362

This is the only evidence i can find ....all it states is that the PS3 … This is the only evidence i can find ....all it states is that the PS3 Network is free to use ......http://faq.en.playstation.com/cgi-bin/scee_gb.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?locale=en_GB&p_faqid=797&p_created=1204706621&p_sid=7zQ_PDkj&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD00MDgsNDA4JnBfcHJvZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9wYWdlPTI*&p_li=&p_topview=1

cheers dude appreciate it! :thumbsup:

scotland88;3675366

no im jst looking for 100% info and without proof what you say is usless!

Why would Sony release a statement saying that the PSN will be free for the forseeable future? Unless they are planning on charging to use the PSN there is no need for a statement. It's common sense.

The JFK;3675440

Why would Sony release a statement saying that the PSN will be free for … Why would Sony release a statement saying that the PSN will be free for the forseeable future? Unless they are planning on charging to use the PSN there is no need for a statement. It's common sense.

No need to worry ........i found a statement from Sony back in April saying it's to remain free for the foreseeable future : :thumbsup:

psxextreme.com/ps3…tml

get a ps3,.

i got a 360 for halo3 because i had enjoyed the other halo titles on the original xbox, soon after playing it and hearing about all my friends RROD issues i took it back and saved up for a ps3............ never looked back

Lornypops;3675129

Utter Garbage!
    PS3 has been Free Online since its launch - and - while Microsoft charge for the same service, it allways will be Free.

Get a PS3 mate and buy Call of Duty 4 again to play it on. (Assuming you didnt buy it from your 360)... Oh Hell, just buy COD4 again...Its worth it. Masterpiece game.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions