Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for some kind soul to go into cex in lincoln for me please!!

Hi im looking for an item from cex lincoln as i live in catterick garison and cannot drive i need your help please people...can anyone help me? i have asked before but have been stung on this im hoping theres a good, kind honest soul on here that can help me get a prezzie for my husband from the only store in england who seems to stock this.

8 Comments

Banned

Hi, what is it that you're after?

cex.co.uk/sto…106

ring them and get it sent to you then you won't get stung.web site say free deliv on everything:thumbsup:

Banned

terry7866;4925539

http://www.cex.co.uk/stores/index2.php?id=106ring them and get it sent to … http://www.cex.co.uk/stores/index2.php?id=106ring them and get it sent to you then you won't get stung.web site say free deliv on everything:thumbsup:

good advice :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Would love to but as you can see theres no phone number on there

Original Poster

H_K;4925517

Hi, what is it that you're after?

#

hi......is there any chance you can go in for me? ill paypal the amount and pm you what i need ...its only £3

thephonebook.bt.com/pub…=13

there you go theres 10 numbers of there shops through the country ..im sure 1 of them has the lincon number..the one top of the list is the head office

just relooked all the numers the same bar head office but its a lead

unless it is online stock they won't post it, i have tried many times and they will only send to your local cex if its around £100. What is it and we may be able to find it somewhere else or someone may have it to sell

Original Poster

nope ive tried that it only £3 in there and everyone else wants to sell it for £20 + ive played it but i wanted to play it with my husband its a shame people inflate prices. I even tried my local cex and they just tried selling me theit private copy for £30. Im a poor squaddies wife and i cant afford that at the moment.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheap glasses websites68
      2. DPD international?33
      3. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?59
      4. Back to European satellite tv43

See more discussions