Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for some Kitchen Door Handles

Hiya Guys,

Got my kitchen doors delivered today from B&Q (the ones that were £1 each).

Now I'm after some door handles, preferably the T-Bar ones.

Does anyone know of any deals/offers on at the moment.

Thanks in advance

13 Comments

ikea are good for kitchen door handles :thumbsup:
    i've got to wait until 7th october for my b&q doors to be delivered :-(

cheerleader;2543325

ikea are good for kitchen door handles :thumbsup:i've got to wait until … ikea are good for kitchen door handles :thumbsup:i've got to wait until 7th october for my b&q doors to be delivered :-(

dont know if these arany good for you
    ]http//ww…htm

I've got 30 but not T bar if you're interested at a quid each. They're quite heavy and I could send by courier for about a tenner.

Now how does one insert pictures?

cheerleader;2543325

ikea are good for kitchen door handles :thumbsup:i've got to wait until … ikea are good for kitchen door handles :thumbsup:i've got to wait until 7th october for my b&q doors to be delivered :-(

Did you get the £1 ones!!!! I managed to get 15 from 3 different stores, you wanted see me dashing about haha! But the ones i didnt get i ordered of the internet and mine are coming 26th September! AND they have them all in stock in store now but at the rrp!!! How bads that! xx

Banned

try [url]www.screwfix.com[/url] as well, they are usually competitive

missgem;2544218

Did you get the £1 ones!!!! I managed to get 15 from 3 different stores, … Did you get the £1 ones!!!! I managed to get 15 from 3 different stores, you wanted see me dashing about haha! But the ones i didnt get i ordered of the internet and mine are coming 26th September! AND they have them all in stock in store now but at the rrp!!! How bads that! xx

yes the £1 ones!! I had to order as all the stores by me don't stock them otherwise i could have ordered for collection from store, although they do sell the side panels & pelmets :whistling:
    terrible that they are in stock in store now missgem!! was hoping to get my kitchen sorted over the summer holidays, but will have to wait now :-( although hubby has other work to do blocking in the side door & putting french doors at the back anyone know any good deals on french doors? :lol:

cheerleader;2545420

yes the £1 ones!! I had to order as all the stores by me don't stock them … yes the £1 ones!! I had to order as all the stores by me don't stock them otherwise i could have ordered for collection from store, although they do sell the side panels & pelmets :whistling:terrible that they are in stock in store now missgem!! was hoping to get my kitchen sorted over the summer holidays, but will have to wait now :-( although hubby has other work to do blocking in the side door & putting french doors at the back anyone know any good deals on french doors? :lol:

I know i was hoping to get ours done like this month but have to wait til september! Yer i ordered a side panel of the internet too, and that was delivered a few weeks ago, not ordered pelmets yet because not measured up. Which colour did you get? I got maple style modern (the browny ones) ilove um! xx

missgem;2546576

I know i was hoping to get ours done like this month but have to wait til … I know i was hoping to get ours done like this month but have to wait til september! Yer i ordered a side panel of the internet too, and that was delivered a few weeks ago, not ordered pelmets yet because not measured up. Which colour did you get? I got maple style modern (the browny ones) ilove um! xx

i got the walnut ones i think,,,, :lol:

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help guys, will check out all your suggestions soon.

are they still doing these doors?

Original Poster

Still doing the doors but not for £1 each anymore :-(
    The glazed doors are now £30 each.

kate50dadford;2549928

are they still doing these doors?

Warrenmole2004;2550391

Still doing the doors but not for £1 each anymore :-(The glazed doors are … Still doing the doors but not for £1 each anymore :-(The glazed doors are now £30 each.

i got some glazed doors on my order, i ordered the same doors unglazed too so i can decide when i get them :lol: for a pound each it was worth it :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22
      5. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55

See more discussions