Looking for some Now TV Sports passes

Found 26th Aug 2017
Hi All,

I dont have Sky and want to watch the McGregor vs Mayweather fight tonight legitimately but seem to be having a hard time.

Apparently you can watch it online on Box Office but you need to use Internet Explorer (what the hell) and some acute version of sliverlight to work and so far, nothing!

So going to plan B and I have BT TV and there is an option to watch Now TV which apparently you can buy the fight. Cool! I can see you can sign up to a 14 day trial whoch is also cool but I am now wondering maybe there are some better deals / discounts / voucher out there I can use as Im going to be a new customer? Tempted by the Sky Sports pass as there are some games on there that are not in BT Sport.

Short of going on ebay, anyone know of some good deals atm?
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
They sometimes pop up on the snatch app?
Double check before you buy the Sports Pass. I have a Now TV box and received an email saying you could watch it via the Sky Sports Box Office app for £19.95. Not sure the sports pass will let you.
You don't need any now tv pass to watch the fight. You need the sky sports app to watch the fight on a now tv BOX
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants