LOOKING FOR SOME PLASTER FOR THE WALLS

Banned 12 replies
Found 1st Jul 2008
AS ABOVE WERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
12 Comments

They do the ready mix stuff in tubs in DIY stores now. Best bet is always get a good skilled plasterer to do it. The DIY horrors I've seen ... some by myself!

Original Poster Banned

Sheriff Waffles;2427520

They do the ready mix stuff in tubs in DIY stores now. Best bet is always … They do the ready mix stuff in tubs in DIY stores now. Best bet is always get a good skilled plasterer to do it. The DIY horrors I've seen ... some by myself!

LOL YER, MY M8 IS A PLASTERER JUST LOOKING FOR SOME WERE CHEAP TOBUY THE MIX FROM AS HE IS DOIN IT AS A FAVOUR.

B&Q go to the trade bit where they have the sand ect, dirt cheap there

Banned

Wickes is your best bet, about £4.34 - £4.39 per bag.

And if you buy 5 bags you can get them even cheaper

B & Q is cheaper than wickes, and at B & Q if you need 5 bags or more, you get it at a cheaper price. You need the orange bag one, my uncles a pro plasterer.

diy.com/diy…rue

Thats the stuff you need - Like i said buy 5 or more and you get it at £3 pound summat. Mwah...xx

If your mate is a plasterer, why not ask him? :?

Wickes for anything like this .....

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;2428232

If your mate is a plasterer, why not ask him? :?

may be because he just works for some one and doest buy the stuff? yes thats right lol

Banned

missgem;2428211

B & Q is cheaper than wickes, and at B & Q if you need 5 bags or more, … B & Q is cheaper than wickes, and at B & Q if you need 5 bags or more, you get it at a cheaper price. You need the orange bag one, my uncles a pro plasterer.http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9273170&fh_view_size=6&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB&fh_search=thistle&fh_eds=%c3%9f&fh_refview=search&ts=1214898066211&isSearch=trueThats the stuff you need - Like i said buy 5 or more and you get it at £3 pound summat. Mwah...xx

He needs Multi Finish

Original Poster Banned

RedIron;2427871

B&Q go to the trade bit where they have the sand ect, dirt cheap there

thanx b&q is the cheapest :P

Original Poster Banned

mod please expire this thread

Jerry786;2430102

He needs Multi Finish

That is mutli finish???? So i dont get you?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet66
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.66
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    4. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.68

See more discussions