Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for some vouchers

I am after some discount vouchers for either Bristol Zoo or the Coltswold Wildlife park.

Has anybody seen any 2 for 1's around?

I would be so grateful if anyone could point one out!

I have a £1 play.com code from Mcdonalds if someone can help :-)

Thanks

6 Comments

There is a 241 voucher for Bristol Zoo on First Great Western website, but you have to travel by train and show a valid train ticket to use the voucher. The Zoo is not within walking distance of Templemeads station, you would need to catch a bus just outside station - takes about 20 minutes. Did it with my son last year.

Original Poster

zdog;8353917

There is a 241 voucher for Bristol Zoo on First Great Western website, … There is a 241 voucher for Bristol Zoo on First Great Western website, but you have to travel by train and show a valid train ticket to use the voucher. The Zoo is not within walking distance of Templemeads station, you would need to catch a bus just outside station - takes about 20 minutes. Did it with my son last year.

hhmmmmm.....

Thanks for the tip..Not sure if I can do it on the train from the midlands though.

I will be looking into it! Thanks very much! Have some Rep

Do you want a £1 play.com code to say thank you? I have loads from McDonalds....Send me a PM if you do

Original Poster

Not really what I was after, but thanks guys for the effort.

Have some rep. If either of you want a £1 Play.com code PM me!

thearbiter65;8364120

Not really what I was after, but thanks guys for the effort.Have some … Not really what I was after, but thanks guys for the effort.Have some rep. If either of you want a £1 Play.com code PM me!

Got a £5 one I'm not sure what to do with :lol: but thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest new phone line install existing customer11
      2. parquet floor sanded33
      3. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...44
      4. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1725

See more discussions