Groups

Looking for something something similar to GiffGaffs goodybags

I currently live between Spain (study) and the UK (usually returning to the UK for the holidays + summer). I;m currently on GiffGaff as my UK sim and just buy a £10 goodybag for the month that I'm back (auto-renew off) so I'm not paying for 2 contracts in 2 countries.
    Only problem is GiffGaff's internet is so slow, its just unsuable (4G speeds are like 1-3mb pretty much throughout the day) so I want to switch to a different carrier.

Anyone know any way to do this apart from Pay as you go? I typically use 2-3GB for the month that I'm back.

4 Comments

The £10 goodybag is 1GB isn't it? Are you buying it 2 o r 3 times in 1 month ?

Three's "Feel at Home" covers Spain (no roaming charges), so use your UK Three allowances in Spain (and 40+ other countries) as if you were in UK. Lots of deals for UK Three network at moment, just ensure the "Feel at Home" feature is included in whatever package you may consider.
    three.co.uk/Dis…ome

AndyRoyd

Three's "Feel at Home" covers Spain (no roaming charges), so use your UK … Three's "Feel at Home" covers Spain (no roaming charges), so use your UK Three allowances in Spain (and 40+ other countries) as if you were in UK. Lots of deals for UK Three network at moment, just ensure the "Feel at Home" feature is included in whatever package you may consider.http://www.three.co.uk/Discover/Phones/Feel_At_Home

And bear in mind feel at home data is restricted to 3G

developers

And bear in mind feel at home data is restricted to 3G

OP is looking for allowances in UK. Three's data service in UK is 4G.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running56
      2. Iptv917
      3. Wifi extender1218
      4. Looking for Missguided unidays code plz11

See more discussions