Groups

Looking for somewhere to go this weekend!

Morning All,

I'm looking for somewhere to go this weekend. Ideally Sunday - Monday! I was originally looking for Lion King tickets. But cant find anything at a good price. So now that question is where to go this weekend? and what to do?

Any suggestions??

8 Comments

Banned

Check this site, just pop in your postcode wherecanwego.com/

where are you and how far are you willing to travel?

Original Poster

Goonieman;5090004

where are you and how far are you willing to travel?

I live in birmingham!

And am willing to go anywhere within a couple of hours drive from birmingham!

London is an option and just be a tourist for the weekend! Go do all the sight seeing etc.....But just wanted to know if there is anywhere else i could consider!

Banned

Oxford is nice

Or Stow on the wold is a lovely village worth a visit stowonthewold.net/

Abz;5090133

I live in birmingham!And am willing to go anywhere within a couple of … I live in birmingham!And am willing to go anywhere within a couple of hours drive from birmingham!London is an option and just be a tourist for the weekend! Go do all the sight seeing etc.....But just wanted to know if there is anywhere else i could consider!

If youve never been this is brilliant for kids (& grown ups)

take a camera with you if you go!

]http//ww…t=1

Original Poster

Wenchybev;5090181

If youve never been this is brilliant for kids (& grown ups)take a camera … If youve never been this is brilliant for kids (& grown ups)take a camera with you if you go!]http://www.monkey-forest.com/information.php?id_cat=1

My Wife is scared senseless of anything that moves and isnt human! I think she'd kill me if i took her there. But thanks anyways!!!!

Keep the suggestions coming!

Try this:
    fweb.org.uk/dean/

There might be somewhere round here that is suitable.
    Its a rather pleasant place and only a couple of hours away from birmingham at most.

I live there & loads of people like coming here

If you do decide on the Forest of Dean Lydney Park Gardens would be worth a visit at this time of year because of the azaelias & camelias. Really nice place.

Ask your Barber :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions