Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Sony K810i / k850i

Well first im not 100% sure on the phone I want. I do know that I want a Sony Ericsson phone, but I dont want one with a joystick, because I currently have the k750i and the joystick is driving me insane, plus the screen is almost white, but not enough to make it unusable. I want it with a good camera and im not really bothered about music/movies and all that.

The 2 phones listed in the title seem a good choice, but my budget is about £100 and I dont think I can get a k850i for that, so anyone have any advice or good deals for those 2 phones or a suggestion for a similar one?

5 Comments

I know the K810i has a joystick but you don't need to use it - the keypad is much quicker! I'd get the 850 if you can stretch to it but the 810 does take some very good photos (for a phone!)

What network are you on?

If you can wait a month, the Sony Ericsson C702 and C902 are being released in June. The C series are eventualy replacing the K series of phones. The C902 will probably be one of the best camera phones on the market and it doesnt have a joystick ....

sonyericsson.com/cws…=en

Original Poster

Im on Orange. Cant beat the orange wednesdays The C range looks pretty awesome, but cant find any indication of price wise. Most likely it will be way out of my range though.......

you can get the k850i for £15 a month on o2 or £16.50 a month on t mobile with e2save e2save.com/con…BLU
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions