Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Sony KDL40V4000

Looking for where I can get this cheapest, really want this telly, and anyone who helps, I will be incredibly grateful!

Thanks a bunch.

12 Comments

someone posted a deal for

hotukdeals.com/ite…di/

SONY KDL-40V4000 only £561.85 + p&p @ Digital Direct (inc 3 years warranty)

hope its of some help

I have this telly and its superb.. no issues at all..

Original Poster

It's £615.01 when you go thorugh the link though.

Know anywhere else to get it cheaper?

Howizzat;3650499

It's £615.01 when you go thorugh the link though.Know anywhere else to … It's £615.01 when you go thorugh the link though.Know anywhere else to get it cheaper?

how about this

digitalempireonline.co.uk/mod…4be

Original Poster

Do you know if this site's trustworthy? Looks a bit dodgy.

I was just looking at this TV in my local Sainsburys (Hull) - they have it reduced from £799 to £599 (I know similar price online). At least buying fom Sainsburys you get Nectar points and can go back and whinge if there's a problem. I already have the 26" version of this TV and i think it's great...:thumbsup:

Original Poster

The Plod;3652388

I was just looking at this TV in my local Sainsburys (Hull) - they have … I was just looking at this TV in my local Sainsburys (Hull) - they have it reduced from £799 to £599 (I know similar price online). At least buying fom Sainsburys you get Nectar points and can go back and whinge if there's a problem. I already have the 26" version of this TV and i think it's great...:thumbsup:

Cheers, will check it out! Do you know when the deal ends at Sainsburys?

yip in sainsbury shop in Kirkintilloch near Glasgow,they had 5 yesterday...

Howizzat;3652917

Cheers, will check it out! Do you know when the deal ends at Sainsburys?

Sorry, no idea when it ends, usually it's a case of when they're gone they're gone!

sainsburys have the kdl40L4000 for £600

Dont know what the difference is. Hope it helps

I've been looking around for the best deals on this TV... the Digital Direct one is pretty sweet. £560.01 + £34.99 (delivery) = £595 with a 3 year warranty. I've found another that may be of interest:

cheapelectricals.co.uk/aca…tml

£629.97 inclusive of VAT and carriage but with a 5 year warranty. £35 for an extra 2 years warranty might be worth it.

I've just ordered this with M&S .. it works out at £581.03 after VAT delivered & installed with a 5 year M&S Warranty & 5% Quidco back so a total of £551.98 http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/306758/sony-kdl40v4000-40-lcd-tv-499-insto/images/smilies/icon_mrgreen.gif
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians916
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions