Expired

Looking for Stone Cold on VHS/DVD by Robert Swindells

Found 17th Oct 2009
I'm trying to find a copy of Stone Cold by Rober Swindells on DVD/VHS for an English lesson to go with the book the students are currently reading. This is more rare than rocking horse excrement!

It is not the Tom Selleck version but rather the BBC version last screened in 2007. If anyone has a copy and is willing to lend it to me whilst I copy it it would be much appreciated or knows where I can buy a copy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1. Ask
  2. DVD
  3. VHS
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DVD
  3. VHS
6 Comments

No thats not it, its a childrens book about homelessness and we are looking for it in our department too!

big-boy;6603898

This one @ £5.36 : http://www.betamonline.com/027616079329.html :?

haha lol if only the teachers let us watch this in primary school!

There was a request for it in 07 on uknova, doesn't look like it was fulfilled- one user copied a local schools shabby copy from vhs to dvd, may be a long shot but you could ask if they still have a copy

Original Poster

biomehanik;6605779

There was a request for it in 07 on uknova, doesn't look like it was … There was a request for it in 07 on uknova, doesn't look like it was fulfilled- one user copied a local schools shabby copy from vhs to dvd, may be a long shot but you could ask if they still have a copy

there are quite a few of those threads splattered about the net but doesn't look like any got fulfilled!

thanks for looking everyone

Original Poster

i've got a copy now, thanks

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.