EXPIRED

Looking for the best deal on new xbox 360 60gb with games

Im looking to buy an xbox 360 premium 60gb bundle with games early next week.The cheapest i have found is £166 from pc world with fable.

I wasnt going to buy a console then gta iv decided it needed a supercomputer for a pc and is too slow.

Anybody top that price or one with more games?

Thanks

5 Comments

£189 on Gamestation: gamestation.co.uk/Xbo…539

Comes with Xbox Premium (60 GB HDD) + 5 Games (Gears of War 1+2, Far Cry 2, Sega Superstars Tennis, PGR4). Probably the best deal around. If you buy it in store, apparently they're quite flexible with the extra game (Far Cry - Can get Fallout, or Fable etc instead if you want). Free delivery online.

The same deal is on Game as well, game.co.uk/Xbo…R4/ most likely instore too, so take your pick

Hope it helps!

Original Poster

that looks pretty good, is that in store ?

gully666uk;3708226

that looks pretty good, is that in store ?

Yeah, I assume it's in store too You can get the Game one delivered to your local store though, via click and collect.

Original Poster

i just called my local store and its £185 , thanks for the help

gully666uk;3708295

i just called my local store and its £185 , thanks for the help

No problems Enjoy! If I hadn't already bought my bundle a few weeks ago, I'd have got this one myself :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?23
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767130
    3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1832
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423214454

See more discussions