Groups

Looking for the best deal with O2

I've been with Vodafone for the last 4 years, and recently got my package changed to a w880i with 75 mins, 0texts + vodafone stop the clock. for £13/month, however i'm always charged more than this, as certain numbers are only partially included in the contract.

I'm looking to go with 02 because they have a better signal than vodafone, but i don't know what kind of offers they're likely to have..

My friend said he was able to get £5/month SIM only 18mth contract which gives 200 mins, 200 texts.. I don't know if this is true or not but i can't find a deal similar to this online..

I'm really looking to spend no more than £10/month , but would expect a farily decent phone with that, and am looking for 200 mins / 50 texts deal. I really don't want to enter in the cashback scheme.. but does anyone have a similar deal to this?

Thanks

4 Comments

Banned

£10 a month and a fairly decent phone?

id like a porsche for a fiver but it aint going to happen!!!!

dimebars;5376983

£10 a month and a fairly decent phone?id like a porsche for a fiver but … £10 a month and a fairly decent phone?id like a porsche for a fiver but it aint going to happen!!!!

+1

Better off spending 10 pound a month on scratchards or lottery tickets. You will have a better chance of winning a fortune than getting a decent phone and contract for that price from o2.

sounds like you're friend got a retentions deal (i.e. a deal after he was on a standard contract with them).
    tbh, you've no chance of getting any phone for £10 a month....
    I think the cheapest you can get is a contract for £15 per month but you don't get much for it.

And don't be so quick to jumpship from vodafone. They recently signed a deal with o2 to share infrastructure so your signal will probably get significantly better soon-ish

dcx_badass;5377150

I get 150 mins, 300 texts £9.79 a month 30 day contract.

And a decent phone?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553749
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842
      3. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1525
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313798

See more discussions