Groups

Looking for the best PS3 bundle.

Hello,

Me and my OH are away to buy a PS3 but are trying to find a bundle that will suit both of us.

I like race games and kids games whilst he like stuff like COD.

Thanks In Advance

15 Comments

In before Xbox fanboy!

hotukdeals.com/ite…dle
    if the games dont take your fancy, sell these games on flea bay and use the funds to get the ones you do want :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Cantona_7;3968854

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/310728/best-ps3-bundleif the games dont … http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/310728/best-ps3-bundleif the games dont take your fancy, sell these games on flea bay and use the funds to get the ones you do want :thumbsup:

They have none in stock dam! I want it now.:x

BlondeBella;3968914

They have none in stock dam! I want it now.:x

lol i was like this last week, i was going to get the amazon deal at the time (£294 with 3 games) but didnt want to wait so paid a little extra from blockbuster for : 80GB Console + Resistance 2 + NFS : Undercover + I Am Legend Blu Ray + Remote Control for £289.99 , bit more expensive but was able to pick up there and then and when i want something i want it now!! If you are planning on going around stores then check out your local blockbuster or just ring them up and ask what deals they have got left, depending on which store you go to will affect the instore deals they have. The one i went to didnt have the deal they advertised online so the blockbuster guy threw in i am legend blu ray and the remote for free!!

Original Poster

Cantona_7;3969041

lol i was like this last week, i was going to get the amazon deal at the … lol i was like this last week, i was going to get the amazon deal at the time (£294 with 3 games) but didnt want to wait so paid a little extra from blockbuster for : 80GB Console + Resistance 2 + NFS : Undercover + I Am Legend Blu Ray + Remote Control for £289.99 , bit more expensive but was able to pick up there and then and when i want something i want it now!! If you are planning on going around stores then check out your local blockbuster or just ring them up and ask what deals they have got left, depending on which store you go to will affect the instore deals they have. The one i went to didnt have the deal they advertised online so the blockbuster guy threw in i am legend blu ray and the remote for free!!

I am going to trail around a few shops to see what they have to offer as i would like to have it now to practise before the OH takes over :lol: I didn't think about Blockbuster, got one down the road they might be a good bet. Thanks :thumbsup:

BlondeBella;3969093

I am going to trail around a few shops to see what they have to offer as … I am going to trail around a few shops to see what they have to offer as i would like to have it now to practise before the OH takes over :lol: I didn't think about Blockbuster, got one down the road they might be a good bet. Thanks :thumbsup:

No worries! Gamestation seems to have decent(ish) bundles but as i say id just give Blockbuster a quick ring and ask what bundles they have in, the guy was very helpful at the one i went too (and as i said gave me extra stuff which cant be bad!). They may well be on commission for selling the games console bundles so might be worth mentioning a better deal you've seen elsewhere to see if they will cut you a deal :thumbsup: !!

I got a pretty good deal instore at HMV on 2nd Jan. PS3 80 Gb, Dark Knight on blu-ray, hdmi cable, Little Big Planet and Resistance 2. I also blagged a blu-ray remote for free. All for £299. When I'd asked around the shops, HMV were the only one that said I could pick and choose which games I wanted, even outside of the bundles on offer. All other stores I tried refused to change the bundled titles. I'd recommend going there and trying a bit of haggling.

Banned

I have heard a few times that in March we may see pretty good price cuts on the PS3 - anyone think this will happen?

Banned

hankmarvin4;3969549

I have heard a few times that in March we may see pretty good price cuts … I have heard a few times that in March we may see pretty good price cuts on the PS3 - anyone think this will happen?

you have a link to this please?

Original Poster

Nope, its rubbish see below

]http//ww…cut

Banned

BlondeBella;3969688

Nope, its rubbish see … Nope, its rubbish see below]http://www.edge-online.com/news/sony-no-plans-march-ps3-price-cut

cheers - guess I should have got a bundle before Xmas

hankmarvin4;3969860

cheers - guess I should have got a bundle before Xmas

True, but if you shop around you can get pretty good(ish) deals still, maybe not as good as before xmas, but your only talking about an extra £15 maybe. Plus on the brightside you might be able to get a few of the games cheaper at the moment from people who got for xmas and are selling on already ! :thumbsup:

Banned

Might go for a pre owned console from somewhere like Blockbusters. Did it with my 360, more than happy.

Banned

BlondeBella;3969688

Nope, its rubbish see … Nope, its rubbish see below]http://www.edge-online.com/news/sony-no-plans-march-ps3-price-cut

i know people seem to think that coz the xbox has dropped in price the ps3 should too

forgetting that it has a bluray player inside and the ps3 has a 10 year plan to implement and we aint even a third into it yet lol

which we will see more of this year unlike the xbox which will be upgraded in a couple of years or so
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions