Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for the best SIM ONLY Mobile Phone deal!

Hi all,

My contract is up soon and I'm looking for a SIM only deal. I'm seen some about for £20, tho I'd like to get it as cheap as possible. I'm currently on Orange and they have a couple but I'd like to hear your thoughts. Id like;

At least 200 mins P/M
    Unlimited Texts
    Cheap Internet Access (tho not a priority)
    Any nice little extras (orange wednesdays?)

Thoughts?
    Cheers

6 Comments

i would go for t mobile solo
    but you want orange wednesdays, so only 1 choice

Try ringing Orange and telling them you want to disconnect. My OH did that and now she's got 600 mins + Unlimited Texts + 33 Photo bundle + Brand New SE C902, all for £20 a month. She was going to go SIM only for £20 a month. Course now she's tied into an 18 month contract again, but it was such a good deal she couldn't say no.

Original Poster

Gazbert;4424857

Try ringing Orange and telling them you want to disconnect. My OH did … Try ringing Orange and telling them you want to disconnect. My OH did that and now she's got 600 mins + Unlimited Texts + 33 Photo bundle + Brand New SE C902, all for £20 a month. She was going to go SIM only for £20 a month. Course now she's tied into an 18 month contract again, but it was such a good deal she couldn't say no.

Noted

Vodafone have a deal on with Quidco at the moment.

Vodafone sim only 12 month contract
    600mins / unlimited texts
    £20 per month = £240 - £120 Quidco =
    £10 per month

quidco.com/vod…ff/

i have been looking around and for the money virgin have £10.00 per month for 200 mins & 200 texts, also vodafone have £10.00 per month for 100 mins and 500 texts, :-D

Original Poster

robsprocket;4425885

Vodafone have a deal on with Quidco at the moment.Vodafone sim only 12 … Vodafone have a deal on with Quidco at the moment.Vodafone sim only 12 month contract600mins / unlimited texts£20 per month = £240 - £120 Quidco = £10 per monthhttp://www.quidco.com/vodafone-12-month-sim-only-20-tariff/

This by far seems the best offer, many thanks mate!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions