looking for the cheapest accomodation in london please

Found 22nd Sep 2008
we will be traveling to london for harrods santa on the 6th dec there will be 6 adults and 8 children i thought maybe some kind soul could point me in the right direction or have some tips as you where all so good when i was looking for the train tickets which are now booked

1. Misc
  2. London
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. London
16 Comments

Have you checked if all the cheap Travelodge rooms have gone in the area? They were 9 pound for winter breaks per room. Happy hunting :-) xx

I'll offer a nights free accommodation and entertainment to any good looking women (aged 18+ max of 3) I may even cook breakfast :-D

Original Poster

yep checked the travel lodge all rooms are gone for this price

I'm not sure how far away it is but Jury's Inn, Croyden (laterooms.com) have rooms that can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children for £69 for Dec 6th (should be £110)

RedIron;3029728

I'll offer a nights free accommodation and entertainment to any good … I'll offer a nights free accommodation and entertainment to any good looking women (aged 18+ max of 3) I may even cook breakfast :-D

full english ?

the wellington hotel is a cheap place check out there website stayed there 3 times when weve gone to watch wwe in london

choc1969;3029848

full english ?

Of course, the full monty

RedIron;3029909

Of course, the full monty

do you do whole year discounts ? :whistling: book me in for 2009 :thumbsup:

choc1969;3029947

do you do whole year discounts ? :whistling: book me in for 2009 … do you do whole year discounts ? :whistling: book me in for 2009 :thumbsup:

Discounts, as long as you fit the criteria it's free, if you stay a year i'd probably start paying you, it's got to be cheaper than keeping a missus

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/930/47789913989f388d1c5by5.jpg

50p a night !!! bargain :thumbsup:

Try ]Travelstay, they let you search for quad bedded rooms etc

RedIron;3029974

Discounts, as long as you fit the criteria it's free, if you stay a year … Discounts, as long as you fit the criteria it's free, if you stay a year i'd probably start paying you, it's got to be cheaper than keeping a missus

:giggle:

i'm taking my daughter to the harrods santa visit on the 15th november, faced with same prob, also being a country bumpkin who hates towns i'm hoping i won't get lost using the underground etc!!! eek - anyways does anyone know a cheapish hotel for just me n the kid?

hoxtonhotel.com/off…php
This sometimes has room sale offers. Gets a lot of publicity so any real bargains will probably disapear quick but you may be lucky

For the OP... Cos there are so many of you have you considered the YHA (Youth Hostel Association) and a transport pass. I know sometimes they offer rooms for groups at reasonable rates. You do not have to be a youth or a member

i got a family room at covent gardens travel lodge 29pounds. 16nov, same reason taking kids to see santa.

babies first "holiday" he he. if babe late, he/she could be as young as a week old, but hoping be bout three weeks old he he

we sometimes bring kids from youth club to London and stay at the youth hostel at St Pancras. prices are quite reasonable and family rooms are available.

yha.org.uk/fin…spx
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    2. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125

See more discussions