Expired

looking for the cheapest samsung tocco lite on o2 payg

Found 4th Nov 2010
as above really ,need one for a xmas pressie ,must be unlocked or on o2

thanks in advance

7 Comments

carphone warehouse have an ad in the papers today-red/silver,or black and gold colours reduced to 49.95,subject to buying a ten quid topup on any network-think all their phones are unlocked anyway.

Original Poster

barky

carphone warehouse have an ad in the papers today-red/silver,or black and … carphone warehouse have an ad in the papers today-red/silver,or black and gold colours reduced to 49.95,subject to buying a ten quid topup on any network-think all their phones are unlocked anyway.

so if i see one on a certain network cheaper i just go for that cause they are unlocked? ive seen they differ £10-£20 depending on the network thanks

£60.99 @ Argos Ebay outlet. (Item No. 330486889486)

hawick

so if i see one on a certain network cheaper i just go for that cause … so if i see one on a certain network cheaper i just go for that cause they are unlocked? ive seen they differ £10-£20 depending on the network thanks

yes,go for the one with the ten quid topup-it will work on any network,think you could sell the sim with the tenner on it and keep your existing sim anyways-the red colour and the black and gold one look quite nice.

Original Poster

barky

yes,go for the one with the ten quid topup-it will work on any … yes,go for the one with the ten quid topup-it will work on any network,think you could sell the sim with the tenner on it and keep your existing sim anyways-the red colour and the black and gold one look quite nice.

thanks barky , appreciated. think youve answered all my problems this week

Original Poster

ok £59.95 is cheapest thru phones4u on o2 with £10 top up and £6.50 quidco ............ anybody disagree???

hawick

ok £59.95 is cheapest thru phones4u on o2 with £10 top up and £6.50 qu … ok £59.95 is cheapest thru phones4u on o2 with £10 top up and £6.50 quidco ............ anybody disagree???

if you already have a pay as you go handset,phones4u will put it through as an upgrade and you wont have to buy the topup btw. carphone warehouse may do similar since its a network thing so they may still be cheaper if you can avoid the topup.
Post a comment
@
    Text