Expired

Looking For The ipod Nano For The Best Price

4 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2008
Hey, im trying to find either the 8gb or 16gb for the best price that i can, obviously i would prefer to get the 16gb, if the price is right though.
Its for my girlfriend for christmas. Help would be appreciated!

4 Comments

Original Poster

Its not for her Christmas actually. its for her birthday on the 18th of Jan. Do you think its worth waiting untill the January sales or not?

in the new models the silver 8gb is £94.37 at dixons, if you use the code VAT3 before checkout

the 16gb models start at £129.85 using the same code

ipod don't get many discounts even in 'sales', there may be a better deals later as dixons and amazon seems to have matched each other on pricing and there is always competition for the lowest price

Original Poster

Cheers man. Will check it out

may not be any help, but theres a new range of sony mp3 players out. lovely bits of kit, and the sound quality is much better than an ipod, and it works just as well with itunes (or your preferred media library/player)

you can pick up the 16gb version for less than the cost of an 8gb nano at the moment...

play.com/Ele…nre

they are also available on amazon for a similar price (as well as other online stores)

failing that, try the apple refurb store. you can get a last generation nano (more compact, nicer design IMO) for less than the cost of a new gen nano.

HTH.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226646
    2. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    4. word association Game74244916

See more discussions