Groups

Looking for the Irish lottery

Anyone know the url of the real irish lottery? All I can find are things with affiliate links. Thanks

11 Comments

lotto.ie/ this is the official site

Babbabooey;6801771

http://www.irishlotto.net/ ?

Thats not the official site, but its the one that comes up when you search hey!.

lotto.ie/ is the official irish lottery site, we sometimes have a flutter

nwressell;6801787

Thats not the official site, but its the one that comes up when you … Thats not the official site, but its the one that comes up when you search hey!.http://www.lotto.ie/ is the official irish lottery site, we sometimes have a flutter

I know, I found it about 2 seconds after posting my other one:thumbsup:

Banned

ah,the [SIZE=4]real[/SIZE] irish lottery the one that costs a £1,000000 for a ticket with a £1 jackpot?:?

RFC;6801819

ah,the [SIZE=4]real[/SIZE] irish lottery the one that costs a £1,000000 … ah,the [SIZE=4]real[/SIZE] irish lottery the one that costs a £1,000000 for a ticket with a £1 jackpot?:?

Like it

Banned

nwressell;6801855

Like it

i,ll put you down for two for saturdays draw
    right ,do you wanna use paypal ....................:-D

i am not sure thats legitimate, i thought you had to enter either when visiting there or through some of the bookmakers schemes.perhaps it has changed but i dont hear any mention of it on the rte shows that i recall. would be careful personally.

if anyone does play this and its ok, do let me know, will give it a punt.... oops euro, as win nothing on national lottery.

HAVE TO BE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND RESIDENT TO REGISTER AND PLAY DETAILED ON TERMS AND CONDITIONS. DARN.

how do you flutter if arent eire resident???

aha, is only for people who are eire residents as i said, or have people resident there willing to play for them.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1212
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90153
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions