Looking for the most cheapest smart phone

Found 15th Feb
Hi All,

My Pixel 2 has to go back off for a second time since I have had it as the NFC chip has gone faulty again. Last time it was via EE and within a week the chip has died so google, this time, has said I can send it back to them (I fairly sure EE just fobbed me off). With EE though they game me a temp phone but google doesn't have that facility.

I need a cheap smart phone asap as most people I talk to uses whatsapp etc, has anyone seen any cheap ones out and about?

Thanks in advance!
Community Updates
AskPhones
9 Comments
To buy out right or as part of a contarct?
was in the same situation as you
however ive refused to give it to the provider

google gave me RMA, as soon as I sent it via Royal mail they have sent the phone via UK Mail (next day service).
I would be without a phone for just over 24hrs (which Im sure you can live without).
However in my case UKMail messed up delivery
Original Poster
d3fult_710 m ago

To buy out right or as part of a contarct?

to buy outright as it will only be a temp phone
Original Poster
mattsk8 m ago

was in the same situation as youhowever ive refused to give it to the …was in the same situation as youhowever ive refused to give it to the providergoogle gave me RMA, as soon as I sent it via Royal mail they have sent the phone via UK Mail (next day service).I would be without a phone for just over 24hrs (which Im sure you can live without).However in my case UKMail messed up delivery

Well after my experience with EE and the great google customer support (so far) I think I will be doing it that way around first. So it only took 24hrs to get one back? I couldnt managed 24hrs I think
i once brought a cheap moto e last year as a back up for fourty quid, have a look in cex or vodaphone as cheap easy to unlock phone. i like having a back up phone as if anything goes wrong,i just pop in sim and ready to go, comes in handy if phone stolen or needs repair , as these days phones are a 24h thing
my local sainsburys was selling off wiley fox phones for 35 quid
Its gone back again? I am still waiting for my pixel to be fixed & sent back to me, doesn't sound promising if yours has broken for a 2nd time though
Original Poster
mattmerch28 m ago

my local sainsburys was selling off wiley fox phones for 35 quid

not bad, shall check them out
Effectively £21 via EE & TCB and if you're really cheeky you might be able to persuade EE to refund the obligatory top-up, so possibly effective total cost £11.
£9 TCB (ends circa 19 Feb 2018) topcashback.co.uk/ee-…go/
Handset £19.99 + £10 topup shop.ee.co.uk/mob…ils
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants