Looking for the new BOE £5 Polymer Note

I live in Northern Ireland and obv we don't have this, we had one back in 1999 that was plastic, but very rare now

Looking for help sourcing one, the westminster collection looks like a scam, so not touching that. Any help please would be great

11 Comments

couldn't you just go to a local branch of NatWest or Lloyd's etc. and ask them if they could get one from a mainland branch?

Original Poster

davewave

couldn't you just go to a local branch of NatWest or Lloyd's etc. and … couldn't you just go to a local branch of NatWest or Lloyd's etc. and ask them if they could get one from a mainland branch?

we don't have any mainland banks here really, we have northern bank, ulster bank and bank of ireland

Original Poster

davewave

couldn't you just go to a local branch of NatWest or Lloyd's etc. and … couldn't you just go to a local branch of NatWest or Lloyd's etc. and ask them if they could get one from a mainland branch?

Have nationwide, but only currency here is our own notes, we don't use english notes

Banned

Why does the westminster collection look like a scam?

Yeah, I ordered from the Westminster collection and it's just been dispatched, hope it all goes well lol you've scared me now, silly goose!

Banned

Hooked99

Yeah, I ordered from the Westminster collection and it's just been … Yeah, I ordered from the Westminster collection and it's just been dispatched, hope it all goes well lol you've scared me now, silly goose!

It isn't a scam. That's obvious just by 2 minutes of research.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Why does the westminster collection look like a scam?

If you look anywhere online after the initial cheap order, people are being sent other coins, and if payment isn't received they take people to debt collectors, just search on google

Original Poster

Bumped

So just ask someone in England to source one from the bank and send it to you. You give them a fiver through bank transfer plus postage. Simples.

john767676

If you look anywhere online after the initial cheap order, people are … If you look anywhere online after the initial cheap order, people are being sent other coins, and if payment isn't received they take people to debt collectors, just search on google

My dad used to buy from them, they send you plenty of spam mail/email adverts but no coins other then what you ordered.

Halifax and HSBC in Belfast normally always dispense only BOE notes although I'm unsure if you can do in £5 quantities or if they even have them yet!
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 16th Sep 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. American Road Trip11
    2. Iptv810
    3. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    4. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33

See more discussions