Groups

Looking for this film....

...for a relative. Happy to purchase it for him or better still find a site where he can watch it online. Thanks for any/all help

imdb.com/tit…67/

LL

10 Comments

AMAZON......Violette Noziere...£11.39

the koch lorber limited edition is the only one ever made with english subtitles-all standard region one imports are french language only-this is actually quite a rare movie now-the dvd seems to go for about 80 dollars plus on auction sites. Readily available in "fnac" stores in france on region two on budget french labels but again french language only.

Banned

You can download it on a popular torrent site with English subtitles
    Edited by: "greatest666" 12th Apr 2011

Original Poster

Mr Weasle

AMAZON......Violette Noziere...£11.39

Thanks but that's not a UK region version afaik

Original Poster

ham82

LINK

Thanks for doing that

Original Poster

greatest666

You can download it on a popular torrent site with English subtitles

What site would that be pls?

Original Poster

barky

the koch lorber limited edition is the only one ever made with english … the koch lorber limited edition is the only one ever made with english subtitles-all standard region one imports are french language only-this is actually quite a rare movie now-the dvd seems to go for about 80 dollars plus on auction sites. Readily available in "fnac" stores in france on region two on budget french labels but again french language only.

Thanks barky, yeah he wants subtitle version.

Banned

LadyLuck

What site would that be pls?

pirate bay.

Original Poster

Thanks to all but I have received a link for this film from another member.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I've got 2 for 1 codes to use at Thorpe Park/Sea Life, Yeoken vouchers, The…34
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831227
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32160
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220

See more discussions