Looking for Thorpe Park 2 for 1 voucher

Found 30th May 2015
Does anyone have a cereal box for a thorpe park 2 for 1 voucher? Looking to go on June 2nd.
Community Updates
AskThorpe Park
13 Comments
I have one. Do you need it? (Would just need postage covered but not sure it would arrive in time!?)
Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 30th May 2015
wouldn't it just be easier to go and buy a box of cereal? almost all the kelloggs kids cereals have the voucher on them now.

adhkarzf

wouldn't it just be easier to go and buy a box of cereal? almost all the … wouldn't it just be easier to go and buy a box of cereal? almost all the kelloggs kids cereals have the voucher on them now.

Checked 7 Kelloggs cereal boxes in the cupboard and none had it! Will take a trip to tesco tomorrow...
chuckiedoll

I have one. Do you need it? (Would just need postage covered but not sure … I have one. Do you need it? (Would just need postage covered but not sure it would arrive in time!?)

Yeah, I guess it's a little too tight to be posted... Unless you live local? East London?

Or could you tell me which cereal box it is on and I'll buy the box from the supermarket.
Firstly i cant believe how expensive ticket prices have gone forThorpe Partk, I have not been in a while but when i just checked...its a joke.

Secondly if you wanted BUY1GET1FREE...why not just buy them from their website? it says normal gate prices are £49.99 (i assume that's the standard price), but buying it online through their website you get it for half the price (without voucher codes) at £24.99 (off peak price).

thorpepark.com/tic…on/

Edited by: "superspeedy" 31st May 2015
zmasta94

Yeah, I guess it's a little too tight to be posted... Unless you live … Yeah, I guess it's a little too tight to be posted... Unless you live local? East London?Or could you tell me which cereal box it is on and I'll buy the box from the supermarket.

Sorry, cut off of the box a while ago. I think it could have been coco pops??
zmasta94

Yeah, I guess it's a little too tight to be posted... Unless you live … Yeah, I guess it's a little too tight to be posted... Unless you live local? East London?Or could you tell me which cereal box it is on and I'll buy the box from the supermarket.

literally on any kids cereals by kelloggs or cereal bars too. I get what you mean though if you've got so many in the cupboards already you don't want to get another box!
superspeedy

Firstly i cant believe how expensive ticket prices have gone forThorpe … Firstly i cant believe how expensive ticket prices have gone forThorpe Partk, I have not been in a while but when i just checked...its a joke.Secondly if you wanted BUY1GET1FREE...why not just buy them from their website? it says normal gate prices are £49.99 (i assume that's the standard price), but buying it online through their website you get it for half the price (without voucher codes) at £24.99 (off peak price).https://www.thorpepark.com/tickets-passes/ticket-information/

I'd do this^^^
superspeedy

Firstly i cant believe how expensive ticket prices have gone forThorpe … Firstly i cant believe how expensive ticket prices have gone forThorpe Partk, I have not been in a while but when i just checked...its a joke.Secondly if you wanted BUY1GET1FREE...why not just buy them from their website? it says normal gate prices are £49.99 (i assume that's the standard price), but buying it online through their website you get it for half the price (without voucher codes) at £24.99 (off peak price).https://www.thorpepark.com/tickets-passes/ticket-information/

I found the same, similar price if you book online and in advance, to having 2 for 1vouchers.
superspeedy

Secondly if you wanted BUY1GET1FREE...why not just buy them from their … Secondly if you wanted BUY1GET1FREE...why not just buy them from their website? it says normal gate prices are £49.99 (i assume that's the standard price), but buying it online through their website you get it for half the price (without voucher codes) at £24.99 (off peak price).https://www.thorpepark.com/tickets-passes/ticket-information/

That is plan B, but given im 19 my friends are likely to bail out if the weather's bad - so i'd like to avoid booking online in case we dont go!
chuckiedoll

Sorry, cut off of the box a while ago. I think it could have been coco … Sorry, cut off of the box a while ago. I think it could have been coco pops??

Thank you. Checked 5 coco pops boxes in the house and none of them had it
zmasta94

Thank you. Checked 5 coco pops boxes in the house and none of them had it … Thank you. Checked 5 coco pops boxes in the house and none of them had it

Just found another 5 mins ago. Was on a box of Krave.
chuckiedoll

Just found another 5 mins ago. Was on a box of Krave.

Will definitely take a trip to tesco later today then! Thank you so much for your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions