Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for travel insurance

Looking for travel insurance but not sure where to start. whos the cheapest, best cashback deals etc?!

Going for 2 weeks next october me my husband and our 2 kids aged 7 and 1.

Just going to Menorca no water sking mountain climbing etc

thanks in advance

2 Comments

The question is coverage v cost.
    The last thing you want is insurance that doesn't cover you for something that you wanted, but was cheap..

I found this company was good for what I wanted. However, (thankfully) we never had to call them in an emergency.

Original Poster

Chocka

The question is coverage v cost.The last thing you want is insurance that … The question is coverage v cost.The last thing you want is insurance that doesn't cover you for something that you wanted, but was cheap..I found this company was good for what I wanted. However, (thankfully) we never had to call them in an emergency.

Thank you very much. That looks great, cant book it this far in advance though
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      2. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080

See more discussions