Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for TV with built in freeview

Hi. I know this is going to seem like a strange request to some people but I’m looking for a TV with a built-in digital receiver/freeview. In terms of size I’m looking for something between 19” and 22”. At this moment in time, cost doesn’t matter.

The only problem I have is I need to find a TV that when using freeview/digital receiver, you only need to press 1 for bbc and not something like 001 or 101. Like I said, I know it sounds strange but I have my reasons. Maybe someone could recommend a TV they’re already using.

Any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.

3 Comments

got a lowry 32" from morrisons last august for £200 (not selling it) but bbc is number 1 not 001. not sure if plenty of other tvs are the same to be honest

Original Poster

kylewalker

got a lowry 32" from morrisons last august for £200 (not selling it) but … got a lowry 32" from morrisons last august for £200 (not selling it) but bbc is number 1 not 001. not sure if plenty of other tvs are the same to be honest

Thanks for the reply and hopefully thats the case. I'm just going by when I used a digi box some time back.

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Bought this for the m-in-law and she's v happy with it. DVD built in also, and you get a £10 voucher back from Argos at the moment I think.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?815
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz923
      3. How much would you pay for this chair?2228
      4. Washer Dryer11

See more discussions