Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for TV's - can anyone help?

I'm currently looking for a couple of LCD TV's with freeview - one 19 or 20 inch and a 26 inch (could be persuaded by 32 if the price is right).

Thus far I have found a couple on play which after Quidco is totals about £540. Anyone got any vouchers that could bring this down?

Thanks for your help.

5 Comments

the 19 or 20s were in my local tesco clearance in store..cant recall price but i paid 140 for a 20 a while ago no freeview tho-got a 32" from dixons for £280 -quidco-matsui-price goes up and down so watched til it hit £280 and got it-with freeview. These would work out cheaper than play wouldnt they?

Hi, Ebuyer currently havea 32 on offer for £269.98 which may tempt you?
    Hope that helps,
    Derek.
    ebuyer.com/pro…916

you could use [url]www.stockchecker.co.uk[/url]

derekc2002;2048816

Hi, Ebuyer currently havea 32 on offer for £269.98 which may tempt you? … Hi, Ebuyer currently havea 32 on offer for £269.98 which may tempt you? Hope that helps,Derek.http://www.ebuyer.com/product/131916

the way prices are dropping buy that one and try it for 6 months, if u don't like it bin it and buy a new one, you will still have paid less than spending £540 now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Turning off Best Offer on Ebay Buy It Now listings.11
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?48
      3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?45
      4. Anyone tried the Tyrells website for the mini competition?33

See more discussions