Expired

Looking for two new sofas! help please

14 replies
Found 9th Jun 2008
Ok im looking for two new sofas preferably 2 x 3 seaters but can compromise to a 3 and a 2, want it in chocolate colour can have some other colours with it doesnt have to be a solid colour, would like something modern! I have a budget of no more than £800 but would prefer cheaper and that has to include delivery, if any one could help i would be really grateful, rep given!

1. Ask
  2. Sofa
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Sofa
14 Comments

argos

or land of leather

Ilva are doing a sofa web exclusive where they are selling some sofas online with 50% off. They have a 3 seater sofa in mocha called Austin 07 which is now £249 so would be well within your budget if you ordered two of these. It's also free delivery at the moment on all orders over £400 until 25th June. Here's the link to their web exclusives:
ilva.co.uk/dep…y=4

Original Poster

jennie-jack;2280929

argos

They have had a few problems at the moment so staying well away buth thanks

Original Poster

kitkat;2280982

Ilva are doing a sofa web exclusive where they are selling some sofas … Ilva are doing a sofa web exclusive where they are selling some sofas online with 50% off. They have a 3 seater sofa in mocha called Austin 07 which is now £249 so would be well within your budget if you ordered two of these. It's also free delivery at the moment on all orders over £400 until 25th June. Here's the link to their web exclusives:http://www.ilva.co.uk/department/sofas/182/web_exclusive?show=all&pageno=1&sortby=pricelow&setpage=1&prpage=1000&submitItemsAPageChange.x=12&submitItemsAPageChange.y=4

:thumbsup: thank you will look into it, repped

Original Poster

cannyscot;2280882

IKEA?http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/range/10367/10670/

:oops: looking for a bit more fancy trying to spruce livingroom up but thanks repped

princessboo;2281008

:oops: looking for a bit more fancy trying to spruce livingroom up but … :oops: looking for a bit more fancy trying to spruce livingroom up but thanks repped

Try these guys!

]Clicky

oops didnt see budget

Original Poster

foulone;2281615

Try these guys!]Clickyoops didnt see budget

Not that fancy :thinking:

Hi I was looking for a new sofa not too long ago (chocolate brown leather) ended up going to bargain side of Harveys and picked up a three seater sofa that was retailing at £800 but reduced to £500 looked at back of sofa and noticed some marks walked away with only paying £380 for it! :whistling:

try tesco direct

Original Poster

Reebee;2282458

Hi I was looking for a new sofa not too long ago (chocolate brown … Hi I was looking for a new sofa not too long ago (chocolate brown leather) ended up going to bargain side of Harveys and picked up a three seater sofa that was retailing at £800 but reduced to £500 looked at back of sofa and noticed some marks walked away with only paying £380 for it! :whistling:

Now thats my type of bargain! :-D

Original Poster

Have seen one in DFS anyone know if they are any good?

seen a ad for harveys sale
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New bladerunner1961
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247596
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…711
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769303

See more discussions