Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for under unit tv

I am after a tv that fits under the kitchen cabinet
    via brackets
    the sort that you can just fold away when not in use anyone know of any deals on these or were I can get one apart from Ebay
    thanks

4 Comments

What about this for only £79
    diy.com/diy…lse

You may even find them cheaper instore, B&Q are very good at reducing prices if it's the last one instore :thumbsup:

Original Poster

saintscouple

What about this for only … What about this for only £79http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9476465&fh_eds=%3f&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3c%7b10062%7d&fh_search=tv&fh_refview=search&ts=1195233709672&isSearch=falseYou may even find them cheaper instore, B&Q are very good at reducing prices if it's the last one instore :thumbsup:

Thanks for both Links the b&Q one is excellent that is just what i am after and at the right price
    Thanks again brilliant work
    Sorry saint cant leave you rep says i have to spread some around before leaving anymore for you?

CALMSEAS

Thanks for both Links the b&Q one is excellent that is just what i am … Thanks for both Links the b&Q one is excellent that is just what i am after and at the right price Thanks again brilliant workSorry saint cant leave you rep says i have to spread some around before leaving anymore for you?

lol, don't worry - Glad to have helped :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2244
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions