Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Vacuum storage bags...Decent ones!

Am needing vacuum storage bags - all sizes plus hanger ones...Saw them on JML and its just what I need as my house doesnt have much storage and with young kids and toys, and spare space I can recover by vacuuming other stuff would be great! I guess the JML ones will be pants as with mostof their stuff s any recommendations would be great...

PS I stay rural in Scotland so prefer an online deal as only chain shops in my area are Somerfield and hydro Electric!

Thanks All for any input!

5 Comments

Morrisons have an offer if you buy a Jumbo one for £2 you get 2 small ones free.

Or poundland have some............... dunno the price tho..........hehe!

Got the mrs some from ebay -assorted sizes and well cheap

i used 2 yesterday from poundland they are scented ones and i was really surprised on the size and quality of them in the past i have paid loads for them from betterware, not anymore i am going to stock up on them from good old poundland lol

i bought some of the smelly ones from poundland but after a few days they needed vacuming again, they have got some at B and M £2.99 or 2 for £5 :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Think it will have to be Ebay - Morrisons 20 miles away and guess other two will be futher! so basically just buy cheap cos they are all okay?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bmw, Mercedes or Range Rover22
      2. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)48
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??22
      4. Laptop (not for gaming )11

See more discussions