Looking for very cheap smart phone?

Posted 13th Mar
Looking for a cheap as chips smart phone to run myfitnesspal on, any suggestions please? M
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
£15 delivered / collected from o2 for this rubbish in stock at time of this post o2.co.uk/sho…new
not sure how much you want to spend but good budget phones are Remi 7A or 8A, £65 - £85
As little as possible, just want to enter data connected via wifi not going to be used as a phone at all!!
Mark300ZX13/03/2020 20:12

As little as possible, just want to enter data connected via wifi not …As little as possible, just want to enter data connected via wifi not going to be used as a phone at all!!

In that case, Ebay. You can pick up something like a lumia 640 for less than a tenner - heck, some even want 'offers' so you can pitch a little lower. I have watched one for a couple of weeks that started at a tenner. Didn't even get a bid. Then at £8 - still no bid. You could even buy a "spares & repairs" if it's just a phone you need to run an app and not work as an actual phone. Perhaps even look at a 'cracked screen' one? As long as it functions eh?
Phsycronix14/03/2020 12:10

In that case, Ebay. You can pick up something like a lumia 640 for less …In that case, Ebay. You can pick up something like a lumia 640 for less than a tenner - heck, some even want 'offers' so you can pitch a little lower. I have watched one for a couple of weeks that started at a tenner. Didn't even get a bid. Then at £8 - still no bid. You could even buy a "spares & repairs" if it's just a phone you need to run an app and not work as an actual phone. Perhaps even look at a 'cracked screen' one? As long as it functions eh?

Thanks I want it to run myfitnesspal, but unfortunately they stopped supporting windows phone
Mark300ZX14/03/2020 18:22

Thanks I want it to run myfitnesspal, but unfortunately they stopped …Thanks I want it to run myfitnesspal, but unfortunately they stopped supporting windows phone

Hi Mark (Is it Mark? - and a Nissan? )

That was just an example of something on Ebay. There are loads and loads of cheapie phones but the cheapest are the ones that might be a bit rough/damaged etc. but would be perfectly fine for what you need. You'll have to have a look.

Apart from that, O2 "Refresh" sometimes have reconditioned phones hella-cheap. I got a little Pixi 4 for £9.99. It's still going strong as a backup phone. No top-up/registration needed if you choose their "Classic" Sim.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants