Groups

Looking for Warren James empty box and Svarowski crystals care

Hi everyone

I'm looking for an empty box from Warren James

I got a never worn bracelet and necklace and I would like to give it to my in-law , however I do not have a box for a bracelet anymore.

Would pay a reasonable price for an empty box and care leaflet

10 Comments

you should be able to buy a box from Warren James

Original Poster

rackey12

Did not realise that, will have a look . Thank you!

rackey12

no problem, you normally have to pay more for the box anyway

Just buy nice box and tissue paper from card factory van better than w j

this reminds me of the time my bitch of a sister in law gave my mum a ring in an Ernest Jones box for mothers day. Turns out the ring was a cheap crappy ring she got from longsight market!

snowflake75

this reminds me of the time my bitch of a sister in law gave my mum a … this reminds me of the time my bitch of a sister in law gave my mum a ring in an Ernest Jones box for mothers day. Turns out the ring was a cheap crappy ring she got from longsight market!

My sister once give her mother in law some nice earrings from a boutique shop in the nearby town. A couple of years later her mother in law gave her them back for Christmas. She had clearly forgotten who gave her them in the first place.

box will cost £1 to £2 depends on what u want

Original Poster

snowflake75

this reminds me of the time my bitch of a sister in law gave my mum a … this reminds me of the time my bitch of a sister in law gave my mum a ring in an Ernest Jones box for mothers day. Turns out the ring was a cheap crappy ring she got from longsight market!

That's just nasty...
    I assure everyone that this is not what I intend to do
    I got a necklace with the box and I think it will look better if bracelet has it too...
    Edited by: "Elusia" 18th Mar

Original Poster

Checked Warren James but online empty gift boxes are not available.
    May check my local one , I rather have an original box with it then any other better , prettier or cheaper , purely because it will look better.
    Ps . My in sister law is an awesome woman , I've been lucky !

Elusia

That's just nasty...I assure everyone that this is not what I intend to … That's just nasty...I assure everyone that this is not what I intend to do :)I got a necklace with the box and I think it will look better if bracelet has it too...

​she's a nasty person.

btw eBay sell them xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?22
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1222
      3. TechInTheBasket?610
      4. Simply games French cases?11

See more discussions