EXPIRED

Looking for white laminate flooring for bedroom, do they make it?

I am having an oak bedroom fitted and want a white laminate floor does anyone know if they even make it? I have not been successful so far.

11 Comments

i have just searched on ebay and it seems they do a bleached white teak laminate.
good luck with your find.x

Original Poster

greyparrot;8056835

i have just searched on ebay and it seems they do a bleached white teak … i have just searched on ebay and it seems they do a bleached white teak laminate.good luck with your find.x

Yes thanks I've seen that but I want a proper white just been on B and Q and they do a slate effect tile that might do.

bluebindy123;8056850

Yes thanks I've seen that but I want a proper white just been on B and Q … Yes thanks I've seen that but I want a proper white just been on B and Q and they do a slate effect tile that might do.

its going to be hard to find white white laminate as it does all have to be stained to get it that colour.good luck anyway.xx

homebase do this one

homebase.co.uk/web…ATE

but at 29.99 a sq meter that is very expensive for laminate.

or b&q do this one

diy.com/diy…jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9966593&fh_view_size=10&fh_start_index=0&fh_eds=%3f&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3C{9372109}&fh_search=white+laminate&fh_refview=search&ts=1268134725009&isSearch=false

but it looks like white tiles rather than floorboards but is cheaper at £14 a sq meter. not sure if it might look a little funny having tiles in a bedroom though.

You can get some amazing white vinyl floors so it may be better going down this route.

or this one on ebay looks quite nice

oh wont let me post the link but it is item no 250393853080

Original Poster

Jimston;8056927

or this one on ebay looks quite niceoh wont let me post the link but it … or this one on ebay looks quite niceoh wont let me post the link but it is item no 250393853080

Wont link can you send me Pm

Original Poster

Jimston;8056899

homebase do this … homebase do this onehttp://www.homebase.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=20001&partNumber=1630675&Trail=searchtext%3EWHITE+LAMINATEbut at 29.99 a sq meter that is very expensive for laminate.or b&q do this onehttp://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=9966593&fh_view_size=10&fh_start_index=0&fh_eds=%3f&fh_location=%2f%2fcatalog01%2fen_GB%2fcategories%3C{9372109}&fh_search=white+laminate&fh_refview=search&ts=1268134725009&isSearch=falsebut it looks like white tiles rather than floorboards but is cheaper at £14 a sq meter. not sure if it might look a little funny having tiles in a bedroom though.

Yes I've seen the B and Q one. I can always think I am abroad in Tenerife as they all have tiled floors

bluebindy123;8056937

Wont link can you send me Pm

if you just go to the ebay home page and then type in the item number in the search box at the top it should take you straight to it.

they do a white wood effect one in ikea- or at least they used to, hope this helps

Original Poster

beth25;8057038

they do a white wood effect one in ikea- or at least they used to, hope … they do a white wood effect one in ikea- or at least they used to, hope this helps

I found one called Markland just what I want but so expensive. Looks like it is pure white as well. Thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions