Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking for Windowes xp

I'm looking for a legal copy of windows xp home or pro. If anyone knows where I can get a cheap copy I would be most grapeful.

4 Comments

here you go these are pretty cheap m8
    Microsoft® Windows® XP Home Edition with Service Pack 2 (SP2) includes a collection of software updates that improve on the Windows XP operating system since its general availability in October 2001. Service Pack 2 brings users of Windows XP advanced security technologies and innovations that establish stronger security settings to help defend against viruses, hackers, and worms.
    Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional with Service Pack 2 (SP2) includes a collection of software updates that improve on the Windows XP operating system since its general availability in October 2001. Service Pack 2 brings users of Windows XP advanced security technologies and innovations that establish stronger security settings to help defend against viruses, hackers, and worms.

overclockers.co.uk/sho…at=

and
    overclockers.co.uk/sho…at=

join the club mate, i ended up buying one a re-installation disk on ebay for £11 earlier today although i do not own a dell computer it should run on my laptop with my genuine working serial number only problem that faces me now is i don't have my serial numbers product code and before anyone says it my product code and serial under laptop is for xp home i got it upgraded before buying and although i asked the company for product code and installation cd their support is nothing

Original Poster

I want to get rid of this vista junk on my machine. If your have os running on yor computer you should be able to find the key.Just google" keyfinderPE".
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Layout is Confusing: How to I navigate to specific items!?34
      2. Best laptop on the market11
      3. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE56
      4. Are smart parking limited legitimate55

See more discussions