Groups
    EXPIRED

looking for wireless access point

we live in a very old house 300 years old and the walls are very thick
    at the moment we have a buffalo wireless router and now looking for an access point so i can go fully wireless
    ive heard buffalos only work with other buffalos
    is this true?
    any one for advice on getting a strong access point
    many thanks

looking at getting one of broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Sho…848 these

5 Comments

They'll work with other brands as they're all supposed to adhere to the same wireless standards, but same brand systems can be less hassle.

This will do the job, and its buffalo!

ebuyer.com/UK/…644

I have one and they have great reviews! It has 4 ports so you can plug your PC, xbox ps2 into it if they are close together. Very useful!

If you have thick walls, you can get the internet plugs that plugs into your electricity sockets & use your house electricity system as a internet gateway !!

Original Poster

cheers for the advice peeps
    phoned up support and they said i could buy the same as i have now
    which is exactly what i have got in the first place

mikeyp

This will do the job, and its … This will do the job, and its buffalo!http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/97644I have one and they have great reviews! It has 4 ports so you can plug your PC, xbox ps2 into it if they are close together. Very useful!

Sorry to bump this thread again, but I've only recently signed up and thought I should thank you for pointing me in the direction of this product.

My old netgear switch died a sad death so I was looking for a replacement, this unit is ideal, many thanks!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nectar launch eGift card redemption for selected brands including Currys, A…89
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047115
      3. Spotify Family Premium share513
      4. word association Game73944489

See more discussions