Looking for working jd sports code

Posted 16th Dec 2019
Does anyone have a working discount code for jd sports they can let me use the code for unidays isn’t working tia
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Is it just me or do people seem to be using the word "please" less and less in these kind of threads?
6 Comments
Is it just me or do people seem to be using the word "please" less and less in these kind of threads?
Haircut_10016/12/2019 09:43

Is it just me or do people seem to be using the word "please" less and …Is it just me or do people seem to be using the word "please" less and less in these kind of threads?

It's the entitled generation x
It is absolutely a generational issue. The amount of times I’ve heard (especially younger) people ask for things without saying ‘please’ or ‘thank you’ boils my blood! It’s just downright ignorant in my books. Costs nothing to be polite...
.MUFC.16/12/2019 12:26

It's the entitled generation x

Diggsy16/12/2019 14:09

It is absolutely a generational issue. The amount of times I’ve heard ( …It is absolutely a generational issue. The amount of times I’ve heard (especially younger) people ask for things without saying ‘please’ or ‘thank you’ boils my blood! It’s just downright ignorant in my books. Costs nothing to be polite...

Looks like it is a normal thing with the OP to not say please when asking for something on here unfortunately.
hotukdeals.com/dis…012
Haircut_10016/12/2019 16:00

Looks like it is a normal thing with the OP to not say please when asking …Looks like it is a normal thing with the OP to not say please when asking for something on here unfortunately.https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/moschino-toy-2-3353012

"Tia" I can only assume is reference to "Thank you in advance" however they might as well have not bothered
.MUFC.16/12/2019 16:06

"Tia" I can only assume is reference to "Thank you in advance" however …"Tia" I can only assume is reference to "Thank you in advance" however they might as well have not bothered

I just assumed that Tia was their name.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions