Expired

looking for xbox 360 pro console

7 replies
Found 9th Feb 2008
hi, anyone no where the best place to get a 360 console is,

prefere new and a pro but depends on how good other deals are.

7 Comments

This site thread on AVForums seems to be pretty useful:
avforums.com/for…502

Although not sure if you already have a xBox etc.. but if not would really suggest a premium as a Hard Drive is a must.

If helpful rep gratefully accepted :thumbsup:

Original Poster

crow99;1562153

This site thread on AVForums seems to be pretty … This site thread on AVForums seems to be pretty useful:http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668502Although not sure if you already have a xBox etc.. but if not would really suggest a premium as a Hard Drive is a must.If helpful rep gratefully accepted :thumbsup:

crow99;1562156

Some for sale here … Some for sale here alsohttp://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=339

cheers, prefere to get a 360 from a shop new if possable....best so far is a core with game from gamestation at £149

hopin 4 better tho

jojothefirst;1562582

cheers, prefere to get a 360 from a shop new if possable....best so far … cheers, prefere to get a 360 from a shop new if possable....best so far is a core with game from gamestation at £149hopin 4 better tho

I could be wrong, but I think the one from Gamestation is a Preowned console, personally I think a second hand 360 (unless it a REALLY good bargain) isn't such a good idea what with all the unreliability issues. The newer ones have better components and so should be much more reliable. Best value new one I've seen is a pack at Play for £199.99 for a core with Viva Pinata, Forza2, some downloaded games and an extra wireless controller. The controllers are £30 each so this is pretty good I think, there is a similar pack at Game for a tenner more.

The cheapest I saw with Hard Drive was Amazon for £230 - I think, with the option of Halo3 for an additional £15.

crow99;1562153

This site thread on AVForums seems to be pretty … This site thread on AVForums seems to be pretty useful:http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=668502Although not sure if you already have a xBox etc.. but if not would really suggest a premium as a Hard Drive is a must.If helpful rep gratefully accepted :thumbsup:

This isnt just pre-owned deals, lists new deals instore also.
Likewise wouldnt buy a pre-owned 360 unless it was v.cheap

Original Poster

would you recommend get a pre owend 360 elite?

i can get 1 for £200 and im thinking that as it new there will not b any proberlems and still b under guarenty!

It will still be under guarantee, as microsoft upped the warranty to 3 years...but note this only covers the 'red ring of death' no other faults are covered.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions