Groups

looking for xbox one headphones

That will allow either full game audio or just talking between friends for my son, seems difficult to understand what they are all capable of

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

have you tried down the back of the sofa ?

i have a new HCC Mono Chat headset for xbox 360 which i am looking to sell

Seen a few different versions on Prime Retailing store on eBay. Think they were PC & Console versions.

If he has a newer controller with 3.5mm socket, then the majority of headphones with mic will allow for full game audio and chat. There are some single earpiece ones that will just allow chat. Alot of places sell both. Hope this helps...

I bought these from Argos, pretty cheap compared to others (have had Turtle Beach before this) but it does the job well. Audio and chat are clear!
    argos.co.uk/pro…827?cmpid=GS001&_$ja=tsid:59158|cid:200291570|agid:12504757250|tid:aud-180466976485:pla-172919562770|crid:66128557610|nw:g|rnd:7588724386004962601|dvc:c|adp:1o2&gclid=CjwKEAiA0fnFBRC6g8rgmICvrw0SJADx1_zAZw_lF6Sz_jKK8DmXA40QmYyQ_LYRl0Hu9nTs2fqXNxoCpo_w_wcB

Original Poster

TR hanks all will try Evouk's

Might be bit late but the xbox one stereo headset works great for me. The Mic is on the headset too and it only plugs into your wireless controller which is good so you don't have a big cable trailing to the xbox. Sound quality is brilliant in game too.

Original Poster

bbfb123

Might be bit late but the xbox one stereo headset works great for me. … Might be bit late but the xbox one stereo headset works great for me. The Mic is on the headset too and it only plugs into your wireless controller which is good so you don't have a big cable trailing to the xbox. Sound quality is brilliant in game too.

thanks for the input, i'll look into it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?34
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1722
      3. Lidl Memory Foam Mattress89
      4. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …67

See more discussions