Groups

Looking forward to X Factor this Saturday?

Looking forward to finding a new star?

I wouldn't be too sure!

Links below

SPOILERS

18 Comments

i quite enjoy watching the stupid auditions!

Original Poster

gemz700;2752308

i quite enjoy watching the stupid auditions!

It's the best part. I dont normally watch the good people at the live shows. Just watch the auditions

the auditions are the best part. screw the live show!

:thumbsup:

Banned

Finding another Star? Most the winners disappear with three months and are never heard of again! :w00t:

catinthehat;2752312

the auditions are the best part. screw the live show!:thumbsup:

i agree.i laugh me head off watching auditions

Original Poster

churchy2704;2752319

Finding another Star? Most the winners disappear with three months and … Finding another Star? Most the winners disappear with three months and are never heard of again! :w00t:

What you talking about!?

I saw Leon yesterday, he gave me a big mac instad of a double cheeseburger and I complained and he got sacked!:p

borolad94;2752328

What you talking about!?I saw Leon yesterday, he gave me a big mac instad … What you talking about!?I saw Leon yesterday, he gave me a big mac instad of a double cheeseburger and I complained and he got sacked!:p

i heard he was selling programs at the match!

lol they faces

Original Poster

mr miagi;2752338

i heard he was selling programs at the match!

You going tomorrow?

borolad94;2752344

You going tomorrow?

dont know yet.im out on the drink today so ill see what state im in tomorrow! you goin like?

Original Poster

mr miagi;2752356

dont know yet.im out on the drink today so ill see what state im in … dont know yet.im out on the drink today so ill see what state im in tomorrow! you goin like?

Yep.

i fancy a 2-0 or 2-1

Original Poster

mr miagi;2752376

i fancy a 2-0 or 2-1

2-1 Spurs

OMG how cringey i watched to group of boys they were good bless them

PLEASE NO MORE OF THIS INANE TV!!!

britains talent, celebs in the forest, big jeebus brother, x factor, bloody choir factor, dancing on ice - its never ending!! No wonder britains full of mindless idiot kids, put on some documentaries or real life programs please!

rant over....now back to watching The OC

Original Poster

crel2000;2752403

PLEASE NO MORE OF THIS INANE TV!!!britains talent, celebs in the forest, … PLEASE NO MORE OF THIS INANE TV!!!britains talent, celebs in the forest, big jeebus brother, x factor, bloody choir factor, dancing on ice - its never ending!! No wonder britains full of mindless idiot kids, put on some documentaries or real life programs please!rant over....now back to watching The OC

It's LAST CHOIR STANDING!

No not looking forward to X factor at all and I won't be watching. Although Cheryl and Dannii are lovely.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      3. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22
      4. Win a VIP West End break with VisitLondon33

See more discussions