Looking new phone, any advice please?

5 replies
Found 6th Feb 2009
My contract isnt up for a few months so gona get a new phone from vodafone. I HATE my phone I have now, its a nokia 6300.

I been looking at the Sony Ericcson W595 or Nokia 5800 from Vodafoen (but no internet included). What do you all think?

Really I want a phone with internet, about £25 a month. But dont know?! Please help

5 Comments

try orange and u get a sony ericsson c902 titanium free its a really good mobile im infact buying one tommorrow

try dial a phone through quidco (£60)and you can even get a wii and will sports free on some of the deals as low a £22 p.m.

Banned

http://www.fotosearch.com/bthumb/sdc/SDC131/187480SDC.jpg
any good ?

Original Poster

dog_cop;4307185

any good ?

just what I have been looking for!

octobergirl;4307162

try dial a phone through quidco (£60)and you can even get a wii and will … try dial a phone through quidco (£60)and you can even get a wii and will sports free on some of the deals as low a £22 p.m.

I just signed up for this contract today through dialaphone. Free phone, not a good one but will sell that and keep the one I have, free nintendo wii with sports game, £160 cashback and £60 quidco!! That is t-mobile, 700 minutes and unlimited texts £30 a month. I thought this was a brilliant deal, there are lots of others to choose from with different gifts.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75857
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions