Groups
    EXPIRED

Looking to add Sky Sports to my package.......

Currently have The Family pack, and HD subs, but looking at getting the Sports pack as well.
    Does anyone have any tips to get this for minimum spend?

Any suggestions welcome and appreciated.

kyalion

5 Comments

just ring Sky and ask if any special offers on at the moment. I got 25% off for 6 months... act like your just asking rather than wanting to buy... you won't regret sports in HD

Original Poster

think;6031023

just ring Sky and ask if any special offers on at the moment. I got 25% … just ring Sky and ask if any special offers on at the moment. I got 25% off for 6 months... act like your just asking rather than wanting to buy... you won't regret sports in HD

I was thinking of doing that when I get home from work, just wanted to know if any vouchers or special deals/offers around.
    Thaks for your help.

no not really but i currently get 50% off for 6 months so if they offer you 25% dont back down easy ask for more.

Original Poster

sarbjeet_;6031582

no not really but i currently get 50% off for 6 months so if they offer … no not really but i currently get 50% off for 6 months so if they offer you 25% dont back down easy ask for more.

Is that because you threatened to leave or anything ? I'm not, and probably couldn't ATM, so that wouldn't work for me.

Cheers.

i too am looking to add Sky Sports 1 to my current package. Just of the phone with them & the guy said there was no offers or deals on at the moment. Basically

Sky Sports 1 = £9

Gonna leave it a week then try again

2scoops2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheap glasses websites810
      2. Which android box?49
      3. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?67
      4. Cheapest Place to Buy Half Decent LED Bulbs - Bayonet & Spots43

See more discussions