Groups

looking to buy 27m2 of paving slabs for patio.

looking to buy 27m2 of paving slabs for patio.

Any recommendations on where to purchase these from to suit red bricked house.

Looking to spending £15-£20 per sqm

Thanks

12 Comments

which type u want

Interested also

Original Poster

Maybe a yellow sandstone or grey slate

Travis Perkins is a good place to buy from or marshalls.co.uk/hom…ers
    Edited by: "markvirgo" 11th Mar

Try ebay there stuff starting around 11.99 Sq meter

Go somewhere local, chat to them, find out what's good and if they have any left over from an order or something like that. I wouldn't recommend buying something like this online as you need to see it and get a feel for how it would look. I recently bought some from a stoneyard, beautiful granite slabs for £21 per m2 delivered.

A few colleagues have used simplypaving.com in the past and have recommended them to others at work , might be worth a look. Uktrustpilot reviews seem very good too .

Edited by: "Olliex88" 11th Mar

Try local reclamation yards. You could get some 'used' slabs for cheap. Or, I got a load of factory seconds slabs for next to nothing - basically there was an imperfection in the mould at the factory, so there was a pit on each slab.

Clearancepaving.co.uk might have something to suit. We had some very cheap clearance slabs and delivery was free. We were very pleased.

ikea runnen check them out I love the way they look and very little maintenance

I've heard Indian sandstone is cheapest but needs sealing as would show spills, also seems to look nice as irregular natural pattern in the stone. Interested in any bargains called around locally all seem around £18 per sqm plus vat

Original Poster

Pricelesspaving.co.uk seem cheap- anybody used them?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians2236
      2. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1422
      3. Spotify Family Premium share824
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767426

See more discussions