Groups

Looking to buy a corner sofa

anyone know of any good websites?? I like the below from argos so looking for something similar but abit longer

24 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.argos.co.uk/wcsstore/argos/images/326-6286880MMA69UC473985M.jpg

How much you wanting to spend? and is it a left handed or right handed corner your looking for?

Original Poster

the price doesn't matter as long as I like it the OH will buy it lol its got to be a left handed corner

oh we were looking at similar in Harveys-but was £899 so we left
    If i can get a nice one cheaper i would love it!

Kellie + Paisley;2344726

the price doesn't matter as long as I like it the OH will buy it lol … the price doesn't matter as long as I like it the OH will buy it lol its got to be a left handed corner

oh well the Harveys one was much more luxurious looking-leather frame and chunky cord seats. Left or right handed. They had a few similar priced:thumbsup:

http://www.harveysfurniture.co.uk/images/ranges/main/13697-Marrakech.jpg

is it similar to the argos one?

Original Poster

look at post 2 hun

i think the harveys one may be bigger? i saw the argos one in store a while ago im sure..

Original Poster

louloo;2344820

i think the harveys one may be bigger? i saw the argos one in store a … i think the harveys one may be bigger? i saw the argos one in store a while ago im sure..

was the picture you posted the sofa from harveys??

yes the marrakesh

but the harveys one had a sign on it £899 and on the website it says '£899 when bought with any other item'

louloo;2344779

is it similar to the argos one?

I'm sitting on one of these at the moment........very comfy and great for stretching out on and having a doze. :):thumbsup:

Original Poster

louloo;2344846

but the harveys one had a sign on it £899 and on the website it says … but the harveys one had a sign on it £899 and on the website it says '£899 when bought with any other item'

I want a chocolate and cream one, I might just get the one outta argos, my OH is the one who wants it longer:roll::roll:

[IMG]dfs.co.uk/get…php?width=603&img=newmartinez_0907_lrg.jpg[/IMG]

i like this but £1495!! do you think they would do a deal if i act like dominic littlewood??:whistling:

Syzable;2344856

I'm sitting on one of these at the moment........very comfy and great for … I'm sitting on one of these at the moment........very comfy and great for stretching out on and having a doze. :):thumbsup:

oh nice!:thumbsup: but was it £899 ? or did you do a deal?? lol

Whereabouts are you? I know a couple of good independant traders for sofas and other furniture.

hi K&P few] here

louloo;2344880

oh nice!:thumbsup: but was it £899 ? or did you do a deal?? lol

It was £750 for cash. Although it took about an hour to do a deal.

Original Poster

harlzter;2344887

Whereabouts are you? I know a couple of good independant traders for … Whereabouts are you? I know a couple of good independant traders for sofas and other furniture.

Southampton

Kellie + Paisley;2344929

Southampton

Ha no good then the ones I know are good for the Notts/Derbys area, they sell end of line catalogue/discontinued lines mostly, usually at well under half the normal price.

Ive seen nice leather corner suites in there for less than £300

Syzable;2344900

It was £750 for cash. Although it took about an hour to do a deal.

Mine was £900 with the footstool and 5 year warranty...

Wish I was sitting on mine right now :x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44
      3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181

See more discussions